The Drennan Acolyte Ultra 11ft Feeder is a super slim, lightweight rod with an exquisite casting and playing action.
The 11ft (3.35m) length makes this a versatile, all-round choice for a wide variety of river and stillwater applications. The rod is just as at home when catching F1s and small to medium sized carp as it is for winding in bream and silverfish. A smooth, parabolic playing action really helps to cushion lunges from fish of all sizes.
The slim, crisp and responsive blank cuts through the air for optimum casting accuracy. The cast is further enhanced by stand-off SiC line guides that are correctly spaced to help the line travel as smoothly as possible. This rod is ideal for short to medium range work up to 40 metres and feeders up to 45g (1.5oz), but greater distances can certainly be achieved in the right hands and with carefully balanced tackle.
It comes with three low diameter carbon tips of 1.5oz, 2oz and 2.5oz that each blend in perfectly with the blank. The rod also packs away neatly into two sections for ease of transport in a Rod Sleeve or Rod Case.
Useful Neoprene rod socks and a rod-retaining band are also included to help protect and keep everything together in transit.
The Acolyte Ultra 11ft Feeder has been extensively field-tested and has taken considerable time to develop and perfect – but the finished product has been worth the wait!
- 11ft (3.35m) length
- Superb for silverfish, bream, F1s and small to medium carp
- Crisp and responsive blank for optimum casting accuracy
- Parabolic playing action cushions fish of all sizes
- Ideal for ranges up to 40m
- Great with bombs and medium sized feeders up to (1.5oz) 45g
- Best matched with reel lines from 3lb to 6lb (1.4kg to 2.7kg)
- Two-piece construction for ease of transport
- Supplied with fine 1.5oz, 2oz and 2.5oz push-in carbon tips
- Neoprene rod socks and retaining bands included
There are currently no reviews of this product, why not be the first to write one?
To write a review, please log in to your account.
No account? No problem - you can register here.