Empty shopping list
ESP Hideout Brolly System
A full system umbrella incorporating the same freestanding frame design as the Lo Pro, but which naturally sits higher .
You asked and we listened.
When the Lo Pro brolly was launched last year we started getting asked for a slightly larger, full fronted model for the longer stay angler.
Here it is, the ESP HIDEOUT.
The introduction of the ESP Lo Pro umbrella with its unique freestanding design caused quite a stir and it wasn?t long before we started getting asked for a full system incorporating a front panel and door.
Various samples were tested this year, culminating in the Hideout. Having the front panels integrated rather than attached with a zip, greatly reduced weight and bulk and allows them to be simply rolled back while not in use.
- Based on the same freestanding design concept as the ESP Lo Pro but with a larger, higher frame
- The frame incorporates a combination of 8mm & 10mm fibreglass ribs ? 8mm on the 6 ribs that make up the rear and sides and 10mm on the two top front ribs.
- Versatile system with integrated front & removable door
- One or both front panels can be used or rolled up out of the way
- The removable door can be rolled up from the base or rolled down from the top letterbox style so it is still easy to see out in bad weather while optimising coverage.
- Includes heavy-duty groundsheet & 2 storm poles
- Height adjustable
- Space saver mechanism
- Brolly weight 4.15kg, total weight including accessories 7.90kg
- Dimensions: width 2.45m, depth 1.85m, optimum height 1.3m
- Pack down length 1.8m. Will fit most quivers
There are currently no reviews of this product, why not be the first to write one?
To write a review, please log in to your account.
No account? No problem - you can register here.