Empty shopping list
FOX Supa Brolly System Compact
Boasting all of the same great features as the standard Supa Brolly System, this 50 inch version also has two mozzy mesh panels at the rear for far greater air-flow during the warmer months.
In addition to the new open-fronted Supa Brolly Compact, FOX have now launched this all-singing all dancing new Compact System. Boasting all of the same great features as the standard Supa Brolly System, this 50 inch version also benefits from two mozzy mesh panels at the rear for far greater air-flow during the warmer months.
• Front panel is fully removable using one heavy-duty 10mm zip
• Two way heavy-duty door zip
• Solid and Mozzy Mesh door and side panels
• 2 x rear mozzy mesh panels for increased air-flow
• Self-Tensioning System (STS) gives increased head room so you no longer bang your head on the spokes!
• Fully taped seams
• 8mm fibreglass Frame makes it very strong yet lightweight
• Extended side skirts provide extra protection from the elements
• 4 back ribs touch ground, which greatly aids stability
• No bell cap at rear
• Optional fibreglass front support rib supplied, which can simply be slipped into place to give further stability and create an Apex peak at the front for better drainage when it rains
• Front drain pipe – diverts rain from dripping off the front of the brolly
• Short central pole allows for easy erection
• 4 storm caps
• 2 x Rod retaining straps
• Weight 10.3kg (including heavy duty groundsheet)
• Main outer fabric 100% Polyester - (Ventec Lite)
• Full zip-in (single 10mm heavy-duty zip) Mozzy Mesh front with reinforced pegging points and elasticated storm pole toggles
• Clear PVC door panel
• 2 x 24ins and 2 x 36ins storm poles
• Looped locking collar, which is great for hanging items such as lamps and receivers
• Supplied with 16 heavy-duty bivvy pegs
• Heavy-duty groundsheet
• Neoprene protective sock
There are currently no reviews of this product, why not be the first to write one?
To write a review, please log in to your account.
No account? No problem - you can register here.