Empty shopping list
Preston Innovations PXR PRO Reels
A range of 4 reels, featuring all black aluminium and graphite construction with striking red graphics and features associated with reels twice as expensive.
Following the success of the original Preston Innovations PXR and PXR Power reels they have now launched the PXR PRO, a comprehensive new range of reels featuring all black aluminium and graphite construction with striking red graphics and many of the features associated with reels twice as expensive. Available in four sizes, from 3000 through to 6000.
- Lightweight aluminium body with sealed construction
- Quick release anodised aluminium push button spool
- 6 stainless steel ball bearings
- Stainless steel hollow bail arm
- Machined aluminium handle
- Soft touch handle knob
- Precision front drag
- Water sealed one way anti-reverse system
- Graphite rotor
- Hard chrome-plated line roller
- Spare anodised aluminium spool
|Gear Ratio||Line Capacity||Weight|
|PXR PRO 3000||5.1:1||0.20mm / 150m||252g|
|PXR PRO 4000||4.9:1||0.26mm / 150m||341g|
|PXR PRO 5000||4.9:1||0.28mm / 150m||390g|
|PXR PRO 6000||4.9:1||0.28mm / 300m||427g|
There are currently no reviews of this product, why not be the first to write one?
To write a review, please log in to your account.
No account? No problem - you can register here.