Empty shopping list
Korda Thinking Tackle Season 9 DVD - KV37
Big, beautiful carp and the latest tactics from all the big names - it can only be Thinking Tackle Season Nine!
3 Disc Set, running Time – 370 minutes approx.
Big, beautiful carp and the latest tactics from all the big names… it can only be Thinking Tackle Season Nine! The cameras follow Team Korda and friends as they tackle a fascinating array of UK venues, in search of the elusive carp that they hold.
Here’s a show-by-show guide . . .
* Thinking Tackle 9 – SHOW ONE: Ali Hamidi and Tom Dove return to the famous St John’s Lake, aiming to catch some of the wily carp that outfoxed them when they last fished at the Oxford Mecca, in front of the underwater cameras.…
* Thinking Tackle 9 – SHOW TWO: Noted big-carp specialist James Turner joins Ali Hamidi as they attempt to catch carp from the prolific Bayeswater, a lake that’s open to anyone.…
* Thinking Tackle 9 – SHOW THREE: Simon Scott and his guest, Elliott Gray, put on a carp-fishing masterclass at top day-ticket lake, The Quarry. The duo catch stunning fish on their cunning tactics, including some of the biggest in the lake!
* Thinking Tackle 9 – SHOW FOUR: Todber Manor provides the backdrop as Simon Scott and his guest, Tom Dove, showcase the clever tricks and tips that help them catch loads of carp on busy lakes.…
* Thinking Tackle 9 – SHOW FIVE: Simon Scott is reunited with old friend and fishery owner, Ben Gratwicke, at Digger Lakes in deepest Devon. How will the duo set about trying to trick the crafty carp that live in this intriguing, intimate venue?…
* Thinking Tackle 9 – SHOW SIX: Simon Scott travels to Walthamstow Reservoirs in North London to meet England internationals, Billy Flowers and Jamie Londors. The lads pass on some of their clever tactics
* Thinking Tackle 9 – SHOW SEVEN: Danny Fairbrass and Neil Spooner test their tactics on pressured day-ticket venue, Hardwick Smiths. Can the lads outwit the stunning yet crafty carp that the Oxfordshire venue holds?
* Thinking Tackle 9 – SHOW EIGHT: Bluebell Lakes hold some of the biggest carp in the UK, and Danny Fairbrass and Mark Bryant have them firmly in their sights. There’s plenty of drama as the pair try their luck on the surface and down below.
There are currently no reviews of this product, why not be the first to write one?
To write a review, please log in to your account.
No account? No problem - you can register here.