Empty shopping list
Guru Rive ST Limited Edition Seat Box
This limited edition ST-D36 is finished with their signature orange design, they have combined forces with one of the UK’s top manufacturers to create this simply fantastic creation!
- This limited edition ST-D36 is finished with their signature orange design, they have combined forces with one of the UK’s top manufacturers to create this simply fantastic creation! This was always going to be a looker, and with its personalised back plate that has colour coded fascia on all the drawers, as well as, ‘Dream’, handcrafted cushion, made by master saddlers in Strasbourg, it’s very easy on the eye.
- Boasting six 36 mm-diameter, you get increased stability with easy adjustment to ensure that you are fishing from a rock-solid ‘station’. You’ll find High Stability Footplate clips to lock everything in position, ensuring that your footplate won’t move when it shouldn’t. There’s also an interesting, patented, open leg system, allowing legs to be removed whilst stays in position. So swapping to a longer leg, for instance, is easy.
- With this system, the weight distribution of the High Stability Footplate is shared across four legs, and not two. Other neat touches are the open cap system on the legs, for arms and attachments, a non-slip footplate cover, and strengthened draw fronts with ribbed handles.
- Personalised Guru/Rive Back plate
- Leg system of 36mm diameter legs, with a low box stance for superb stability. The 36mm legs have 25mm telescopic inserts for stable and easy adjustments and levelling.
- Non slip footplate cover
- Personalised seat box cushion. The height of the seat can be adjusted by adding trays.
- HSF (High Stability Footplate) clips, to ensure the footplate wont move while your sat or manoeuvring on the box.
- Colour coded draw fascia on all draws.
- Open cap system on the legs to host various arms and attachments.
- Brand new 'dream' handcrafted seat box cushion. These are handcrafted by master saddlers in Strasbourg.
- Patented open leg system, allowing legs to be removed without using the seat box positioning. Height adjustments of the box can be made very easily.
- The box frame features new hard wearing matt paint finish.
- The box is supplied with spare under box cassette and carry lid.
- New strengthened draw fronts with ribbed handles.
- Patented HSP enables the weight distribution to be across 4 seat box legs, and not only two as with other seat boxes
There are currently no reviews of this product, why not be the first to write one?
To write a review, please log in to your account.
No account? No problem - you can register here.