LIMITED STOCKS, CHECK BEFORE ORDERING
After a successful launch of the Special Edition Guru Rive Seatbox, the Tackle Guru gang were keen to introduce another seatbox to their product range! Teaming up with renowned seatbox manufacturer, Rive, they have met the anglers' requirement of a slightly more compact and affordable box in the way of these Guru Team Seatboxes.
Available in Guru Orange or the Stealth editions.
With a range of features, personalised additions, and added extras, these are sure to be hugely popular seatboxes!
- Made for Tackle Guru by world renowned seatbox manufacture, RIVE
- Choice of two seatboxes in the range, Black Stealth or Guru Orange
- Designed to be similar to the Guru/Rive ST Special Edition flagship seatbox, but at a lower, accessible price point - perfect for younger anglers
- Low box stance for smaller anglers/young anglers, that can easily be heightened by adding trays to make it your perfect height
- Personalised ‘Team Guru’ backplate
- Choice of two BESPOKE colour schemes: Black/Grey Stealth Box or Orange/Black
- 36mm legs have 25mm telescopic inserts for stable and easy adjustments and levelling on any terrain
- Non-slip footplate cover
- Personalised seatbox cushion – using unique Elephant cushion, handcrafted in France
- Durable, made-to-measure and last, personalized Team Guru box covers
- Colour coded stainless steel draw fascia on all drawers – Stealth Grey and Orange to match boxes accordingly
- The box frame features a new hard-wearing matt paint finish – in Guru Orange / Black Stealth
- The box is supplied with a spare under-box cassette and carry lid, which is brand new. These are colour coded too, to match each box. Also, this tray is kitted out with winders: Green and Orange winders for UK fishing, and longer Pink winders for Europe
- Strengthened drawer fronts featuring ribbed handles
- Hghly improved, large, easy-grip wheel nuts on legs - improved on earlier designs with a completely new internal mechanism
- Patented HSP (High Stability Footplate) and footplate clips, giving full 6-leg support – extra stable, ideal when sitting out in the water, wading etc. No need for a platform
- 4 x telescopic legs, and two standard legs
There are currently no reviews of this product, why not be the first to write one?
To write a review, please log in to your account.
No account? No problem - you can register here.