Drennan Waggler Range Catapults
There are two catapults in the range, a medium elastic, and light elastic version. The light elastic is ideal for accurate medium-range loose feeding, whilst the medium elastic is ideal for longer distances.
Both come with a mesh pouch and nylon pull cord allowing the angler to grip firmly even with wet or cold hands.
They each have a rubberised grip and with the elastic exiting via the top of the catapult, they can be fired from any angle, allowing the angler to concentrate on the float.
- Waggler Range - Light Elastic
- Waggler Range - Medium Elastic
- Medium elastic is ideal for feeding at long range
- Ergonomic plastic pull cord allows grip with wet or cold hands
- Designed for maximum accuracy
- Super strong and durable pouches
- Rubberised grip
- Can be fired from any angle
Waggler Range Catapults can easily be repaired with our spare elastic repair kits. These include both a light and medium version supplied for both the respective catapult ranges.
Mesh pouch and nylon pull cord allowing the angler to grip firmly even with wet or cold hands.