Empty shopping list
Drennan Acolyte Ultra Feeder Rods, 10ft or 12ft
These feeder rods have all the hallmarks of quality as Drennan's award-winning Acolyte Float models. The blanks are super slim and lightweight, yet crisp, strong and responsive to help cast with greater accuracy.
Fans of Drennan's Acolyte Ultra float rods have been crying out for a family of Acolyte feeder rods made to the same luxurious quality. It has taken a considerable amount of time and effort to field-test prototypes and then fine-tune every element in their design rooms – but we are sure you will be impressed with the finished product!
Features of both rods:
- Superb choice for silverfish, bream, F1s and small carp
- Crisp and responsive blank for optimum casting accuracy
- Super slim Parabolic playing action cushions fish of all sizes
- Best matched with reel lines from 4lb to 6lb (1.8kg to 2.7kg)
- Two-piece construction folds neatly into a rod sleeve in seconds
- Neoprene rod socks and retaining band also included
- Extra tips from 1oz to 4oz also available separately
Acolyte Ultra 10ft Feeder Rod
These blanks are super slim and lightweight, yet crisp, strong and responsive to help cast with greater accuracy. Importantly, the Acolyte Ultra 10ft Feeder still retains a great fish-playing action for anything from roach and skimmers to F1s and even small carp. The shorter length will also help to bring fish closer in for swifter netting.
Drennan's team of experts have also spent plenty of time perfecting a family of super-slim tips that blend in perfectly with the blank. The Acolyte Ultra 10ft comes with 1oz, 1.5oz and 2oz push-in tips as standard. Usefully, these will interchange between the entire Acolyte Feeder family. The rod’s two-piece construction ensures that it can also be quickly and easily folded in half for ease of transportation in a Rod Case or Sleeve. A handy pair of Neoprene rod socks and a retaining band are also included to help protect such a quality item.
Features of the 10ft rod:
- Ideal for short to medium range work up to 40m
- Short length offers exceptional control when playing fish close in
- Great with bombs and small to medium sized feeders up to 1.5oz (45g)
- Supplied with 1oz, 1.5oz and 2oz push-in carbon tips
Acolyte Ultra 12ft Feeder Rod
The blank of the Ultra 12ft Feeder is super slim but, importantly, maintains enough backbone to cast long distances with greater accuracy. It also has a great parabolic fish-playing action to cushion fish of all sizes, from roach and skimmers to F1s and small carp. The extra length of the 12ft model will be particularly favoured by bream anglers on stillwaters. It will also enable river anglers to keep the rod nice and high to reduce the amount of line affected by the flow.
Three super-slim, push-in carbon tips of 2oz, 2.5oz and 3oz are supplied. Each has been designed to taper perfectly with the blank and will also interchange between the entire Acolyte Feeder family if required. Being a two-piece rod ensures that it can be easily folded in half for ease of transportation in a Rod Case or Sleeve. A pair of Neoprene rod socks and a retaining band is also included to help protect such a quality item.
Features of the 12ft rod:
- Ideal for medium to long range work up to 60m+
- 12ft length is ideal for large stillwaters and rivers
- Great with bombs and medium sized feeders up to (1.5oz) 45g
- Supplied with 2oz, 2.5oz and 3oz push-in carbon tips
There are currently no reviews of this product, why not be the first to write one?
To write a review, please log in to your account.
No account? No problem - you can register here.