Empty shopping list
Drennan Crystal Dibber Float Rigs
Three styles of expertly hand tied pole rigs, each made in Drennan's own factories and featuring their award-winning Crystal Dibber pole floats. Quality components are used throughout.
As with all Drennan pole rigs, Crystal Dibber Rigs are hand-tied in their own factories to meticulous standards.
Quality components are used throughout, with accurately shotted floats and well-tied knots. Each rig is tied to sensible line from 0.18mm (5.8lb) to 0.23mm (8.9lb) depending on rig size.
They also feature hooklengths joined loop-to-loop from 0.16mm (4.9lb) to 0.20mm (6.9lb) and Wide Gape Carp or Power Carp Riggers hooks from 16s to 12s.
There are three Crystal Dibber Rig options, each offering you a slightly different way to hook your bait:
- Hooker Dibber Rigs feature a Wide Gape Carp spade end hook and are ideal for directly mounting live baits such as maggots, casters and worms along with soft pellets, meat and sweetcorn.
- Bandit Dibber Rigs feature eyed Wide Gape Power hooks with a hair-rigged Natural Latex Pellet Band. This band can be easily pulled around a hard pellet or dumbell with the help of a Band Stretcher or carefully pulled inside pellets, meat, corn and drilled boilies with a Band Puller tool.
- Pushstop Dibber Rigs feature Wide Gape Power hooks and incorporate a hair-rigged Drennan Pushstop. Used in conjunction with a Pushstop Pusher tool you can efficiently mount baits such as soft pellets, meat, sweetcorn and drilled boilies.
The actual floats used are Drennan's award-winning Crystal Dibbers, which are tough, buoyant and purpose made for catching carp in shallow water. They are ideal in depths up to around 1.2m deep – whether that’s up in the water, down the margins or tight across to a far-bank island.
The transparent body is also much harder for a fish to detect. Each Dibber Rig comes on a super-tough pole winder with clearly printed information, stating the float, line and hook size.
The rigs are tied to 1.5m of line, which can be trimmed down further should you wish. In good conditions Drennan recommend having anything from 30cm to 60cm of line above the float. If it is windy or the fish are particularly wary of swimming under your pole tip, then 1m or more of line above the float can be better. The floats are accurately shotted with a neat bulk of shot. You can alter the shot’s position by moistening the line and carefully sliding one shot at a time, up or down the line. As you can tell, Drennan have put a great deal of thought into these Crystal Dibber Rigs! They are well-designed, convenient to use and perfect for catching carp and other quality fish using modern fishing baits and techniques.
- Award-winning Crystal Dibber pole floats
- 0.2g, 0.3g and 0.4g float sizes
- Red, orange or yellow tips
- Three hooklength styles
- Strong and durable line and hooks
- Sensible shot sizes
- Well-tied loops
- Toughened pole winder
- Clear information printed on pole winder
- Ideal for shallow fishing, margins and far-bank islands
- Recommended for depths between 20cm and 1.2m
- Perfect for catching carp and quality fish
- Convenient and easy to use
- Ready to fish with straight from the packet
There are currently no reviews of this product, why not be the first to write one?
To write a review, please log in to your account.
No account? No problem - you can register here.