- Drennan Fluorocarbon Fly Leader
- Fluorocarbon has a refractive index very close to that of water, which means that it is very difficult for fish to see it under water.
- This Drennan product also has a very high knot strength and is abrasion resistant, making it ideal as a leader material.
- It is popular with trout anglers for its ultra low visibility, and is favoured by many for its stiffness, which can help turnover with longer fly leaders.
- Supplied on 50m spools and available in breaking strains of 4lb, 5lb, 6lb or 12lb.
There are currently no reviews of this product, why not be the first to write one?
To write a review, please log in to your account.
No account? No problem - you can register here.