Drennan Fluorocarbon Fly Leader
With a refractive index very close to that of water, fluorocarbon is very difficult for fish to see under water.
- Drennan Fluorocarbon Fly Leader
- Fluorocarbon has a refractive index very close to that of water, which means that it is very difficult for fish to see it under water.
- This Drennan product also has a very high knot strength and is abrasion resistant, making it ideal as a leader material.
- It is popular with trout anglers for its ultra low visibility, and is favoured by many for its stiffness, which can help turnover with longer fly leaders.
- Supplied on 50m spools and available in breaking strains of 4lb, 5lb, 6lb or 12lb.