There are two catapults in the range, a medium elastic, and light elastic version. The light elastic is ideal for accurate medium-range loose feeding, whilst the medium elastic is ideal for longer distances.
Both come with a mesh pouch and nylon pull cord allowing the angler to grip firmly even with wet or cold hands.
They each have a rubberised grip and with the elastic exiting via the top of the catapult, they can be fired from any angle, allowing the angler to concentrate on the float.
- Waggler Range - Light Elastic
- Waggler Range - Medium Elastic
- Medium elastic is ideal for feeding at long range
- Ergonomic plastic pull cord allows grip with wet or cold hands
- Designed for maximum accuracy
- Super strong and durable pouches
- Rubberised grip
- Can be fired from any angle
Waggler Range Catapults can easily be repaired with our spare elastic repair kits. These include both a light and medium version supplied for both the respective catapult ranges.
Mesh pouch and nylon pull cord allowing the angler to grip firmly even with wet or cold hands.
There are currently no reviews of this product, why not be the first to write one?
To write a review, please log in to your account.
No account? No problem - you can register here.