Salmo Freshwater Sinking and Floating
A range of top quality lures, with both floating and sinking options to choose from.
- A fantastic lure for targeting smaller predators such as perch and chub
- Can be fished effectively on all types of waters
- Fitted with high quality VMC hooks
- It is common knowledge that pike are vicious cannibals and for many years lure manufacturers and fishermen alike have exploited this fact without mercy.
- This Salmo PIKE crankbait is unmatched by any other lure, both in terms of a perfect pike colour pattern and a specific action that has proved to be too much to handle for many toothy trophies that have fallen victim to its charm.
- At 3.5cm it is the perfect lure for anglers targeting all manner of predatory species
- Smallest lure on the market with an Internal Long Cast System making it perfect for fishing from the bank or a boat
- Extremely durable, floating body
- Internal rattle system with 3D eyes
- High-Impact Plastic (HIP) construction with Ultrasonic Body Welding (UBW) and a Polycarbonate lip
- Individually Hand Tuned & Tank Tested
- Mustad KVD hooks
- Rasco split rings
- From the moment it was introduced to the Salmo family it has been the absolute best seller.
- The perfect combination of construction and balance creates an incredible action that fish find irresistible. If you are looking for a lure that can catch anything that swims in the water then HORNET is your best choice!
- The floating model is the ultimate lure for fishing shallow venues and around structure, with many takes coming on the pause when the lure is rising.
- The sinking version of this classic lure is perfect for deeper water marks, when you need to get the lure down to feeding fish.
- This first European glider is a legend. It has received many awards and rave reviews from fishermen all over the world.
- Both the unique shape (it's the most copied by other lure producers) and fantastic, one-of-a-kind action, casts a spell over any predatory fish.
- SLIDER'S main strength is that there is no wrong way to fish it. All retrieve techniques have proved to be effective!