Guru A-Class Method Feeder Rods
The A-Class feeder range offers an affordable rod that will cover all feeder fishing situations. In the range there are seven models, four 2pc rods ranging from a 9' mini method to the 12' distance rod to cover all your commercial method/bomb fishing for carp and F1's.
Developed with 24T tensile carbon blanks to create a power progressive action when under pressure, stainless frame guides with durable titanium oxide guides, downlocking DPS style reel, cork handle and Guru ergonomic EVA rear grip create the perfect balance.
- 24Ton Tensile Carbon Construction
- Overcap Progressive Power Action Blanks
- Downlocking DPS Style Reelseat With EVA Fore Grip
- Stainless Steel Frame Guides with Titanium Oxide Rings
- AA Grade Cork Handle
- GURU Exclusive EVA Rear Grip
- Supplied with two carbon quiver tips
Weight 180g, Line Rating 3-10lb, Tip 1 & 1.5oz, Casting weight 1-40g
Weight 185g, Line Rating 3-10lb, Tip 1.5 & 2oz, Casting weight 1-50g