Korum Big Water Rods
Designed to tackle fast-flowing water, long casts and powerful fish. A supremely powerful and effective series of rods, with 4 models to choose from.
Designed to tackle fast-flowing water, long casts and powerful fish. Korum have harnessed the most modern carbon fibre and rod component technology to provide a supremely powerful and effective series of rods. The Big Water series boasts a 100% carbon 3k weave finish that generates desirable fish-playing performance with tip recovery that suits casting bigger feeders.
The Minima-style Seaguide TDG guides are chosen for their lightness and durability, with a larger guide set than traditional rods, making them better suited for fishing with heavier lines. The DPS reel seat and slim, hard cork handle are extremely comfortable and user-friendly. What's more, each rod has a luminous painted tip section, aiding bite indication.
- Luminous painted tip sections
- Ceramic-free Seaguide TDG rod guides
- 100% 3k carbon construction
- Progressive fish playing action
- DPS reel seats and hard cork handles
Rods in the range:
- 12' 2.25lb 2pc. - Max casting weight 200g. Line rating 10-18lb
- 12' 2.5lb 2pc. - Max casting weight 220g. Line rating 10-18lb
- 12' 2.75lb 2pc. - Max casting weight 250g. Line rating 15-20lb
- 13' 2.75lb 2pc. - Max casting weight 275g. Line rating 15-20lb