The new Korum Dura-Method Feeders provide a super strong design that ensures all your bait gets to the lake-bed thanks to its unique design and structure. The dedicated mould gives a tapered shape to your bait for increased casting distances.
- CAD designed to make loading easy and effective
- Bait is tapered when loading for improved aerodynamics
- Non-stick finish so your bait won't stick to the feeder
- Unique spring release system built into the mould
- One size fits all weights of Korum Dura Method Feeders
- Made from lead for optimum strength and performance
- Impact shield prevents bait coming off on impact with water
- Weight forward nose for improved aerodynamics
- Extra wide central area prevents hookbaits getting stuck
- Disruptive pattern, anti-spook camouflage coating
- Recess at front of feeder for Quick Change Beads or Swivels
- Complete with Korum Camo Quick Change Beads
- Compatible with Korum Dura-Method Moulds
- Two per pack
- Available in either 30g, 45g or 60g twin pack sizes
- Also available in a pack that contains ONE 30g feeder with a mould.
There are currently no reviews of this product, why not be the first to write one?
To write a review, please log in to your account.
No account? No problem - you can register here.