The revolutionary front drag/small size technology seen on the the Baitrunner DL duo is also available to a large extent - but at a lesser price - on the 2500 and 4000 Baitrunner ST reels. XT-7 spools have respective capacities of 160 and 260m of 0.25mm line.
Varispeed, Super Stopper ll plus XT-7 body and rotor are among the many advanced design features included in their precision construction specifications.
Why accept imitations now that Shimano – the true and original Baitrunner makers – offer such quality at such an attractive price?
- Super Stopper II - With the reel set in anti-reverse mode you'll find zero free-play on the handle thanks to Super Stopper II. Unerringly positive every time, its practical benefits include micro increment settings of quiver tips or specialist bite indicators and faster hook setting.
- Power Roller - The special design of the Shimano Power Roller significantly reduces line twist during the retrieve and is a big advantage when using thin mono and braid.
- Baitrunner Lever - Baitrunner was a breakthrough in big fish angling - a feature that has proved so beneficial that it has become a standard on big fish reels. Baitrunner is a lever located on the rear of the reel that allows the reel to be set so that line is released in controlled free-spool.
- Dyna Balance - Baitrunner was a breakthrough in big fish angling - a feature that has proved so beneficial that it has become a standard on big fish reels. Baitrunner is a lever located on the rear of the reel that allows the reel to be set so that line is released in controlled free-spool.
- Varispeed - Good quality line lay is the most important feature for precise, long and accurate casting. Shimano's revolutionary Varispeed System consists of two specially designed gears. One is oval and the other a remarkable square shape!
There are currently no reviews of this product, why not be the first to write one?
To write a review, please log in to your account.
No account? No problem - you can register here.