Skee-Tex boots are designed mainly for work and leisure such as fishing, angling, agriculture, farming etc. They protect against cold and wetness, providing full isolation from the surface.
EVA footwear is extremely durable, waterproof, water resistant, and protects against low temperatures. These boots are, of course, also superlight which assists comfort during wear. All these boots have a removable lining with a stiffen insole in the form of a sock. This allows the lining to be easily removed and washed. This means that the product can be kept clean.
- Water durable: Closed-cell foam, non-water-absorbing, moisture-proof.
- Rot resistant: Seawater, oil, acid and alkali durable; antibacterial, safe, odorless and non-polluting.
- Shockproof: Good flexibility and anti-hardening; excellent shockproof and cushion capability.
- Excellent heat insulation, anti-cold, non-frosting and insulation enduring capabilities.
- Sound insulation: Closed-cell foam, good sound insulation capability.
Available in sizes from 6 through to 13.5.
There are currently no reviews of this product, why not be the first to write one?
To write a review, please log in to your account.
No account? No problem - you can register here.