Lava rocks are dissolving granules that create a coloured cloud in the water. You can use them in spod mixes, pva bags, method feeders - whatever you fancy. They work really well over zigs too!
- Creates clouds of colour
- Add to Method Mould before groundbait
- Apply through a CAD pot
- Use in PVA bags
- Stays on the bottom until it is disturbed
Lava Rocks can be used in loads of situations and one way is with the method feeder! Here's a simple 5 Step guide:
- Step 1 - Sprinkle a small amount of Lava Rocks into the bottom of a Quick Release Method Mould
- Step 2 - Fill the mould with pellets, then your hookbait, followed by more pellets
- Step 3 - Place your feeder on the mould and push down firmly using the mould wings
- Step 4 - Push the Quick Release button on the back of the mould to release the feeder. Once released you'll be left with a perfectly moulded feeder and a 'hedgehog' layer of Lava Rocks!
- Step 5 - Cast your feeder in and the rest is history!
Sounds simple right? Give Lava Rocks a try and you'll see the added benefits that these little rocks can have on your fishing!
There are currently no reviews of this product, why not be the first to write one?
To write a review, please log in to your account.
No account? No problem - you can register here.