The Guru Rig Case has undergone a new update with the latest MK2 versions now available. The Large Rig Case is now 15 inches in length, allowing you to store longer waggler and bomb hooklengths with ease! Also, all the Guru 15-inch Ready Rigs fit straight into this case. The shorter 6 inch case features a new 2-inch pin length for extra short F1 and shallow-water hooklengths.
The pins have been made thinner to hold smaller hooks for silverfish and canal style hooklengths, taking fine-wire 22s with ease, while remaining extra tough. These are also slightly longer enabling even more hooks to be stored on them, giving the boxes a higher overall capacity than before. The opening points are extra easy to grip and open, with the hinge system being large, oversized and super durable. Guru have also added an external labelling system for easy identification.
- Small size holds 2",3", 4", 5", and 6" rigs
- Large size holds 6", 8", 10", 12" and 15" rigs
- Large size can hold 30" rigs if you double back these longer rigs
- Improved pegs that are longer to hold more hooks
- Thinner shaped pegs will hold smaller hooks down to size 24
- Water resistant seal with magnetic closure and easy open grips
- Grey liner for easier filling with rigs
- 'Barbed' pegs prevent hooks from coming off pegs
- Guru rigs will fit straight in these cases
There are currently no reviews of this product, why not be the first to write one?
To write a review, please log in to your account.
No account? No problem - you can register here.