Empty shopping list
Guru Pure Fluorocarbon
Ranging from the smallest of 0.08mm diameter all the way up to 0.30mm, these will be sure to help you create your best hook lengths yet.
- Ranging from the smallest of 0.08mm diameter all the way up to 0.30mm, these will be sure to help you create your best hook lengths yet!
- This type of line can be a real edge in your fishing, but many of the products on the market aren’t very user-friendly or are of poor quality, but now you no longer need to worry about that!
- There are ten different diameters available ranging from 0.08mm to 0.30mm, all of which are accurately measured and stated, and corresponding breaking strains from 1lb to 10lb, which will cover everything from the lightest match fishing right up to specimen fishing for species such as tench and barbel.
- Many of their team of anglers have already been putting it to good use by winning matches, and specimen hunter Stuart Court used it to good effect recently to land a personal best perch of 4lb 9oz from a river using the 0.22mm version.
- This is virtually invisible in water due to its refractive index and is also incredibly abrasion resistant and has exceptional strength for its diameter, but still retains enough suppleness to be user-friendly.
- It is the perfect choice for use as a hook length material or rig line, and comes on 50m spools. The spools will fit into their EVA luggage and are designed to dispense in a controlled way so that only the length that you need comes off of the spool.
- 50m spools.
- Premium quality Japanese Fluorocarbon
- Virtually invisible in water
- Exceptional strength to diameter ratio
- 10 diameters available from 0.08mm to 0.30mm
- 0.08mm – 1lb
- 0.10mm – 1.8lb
- 0.12mm – 2.6lb
- 0.14mm – 3.4lb
- 0.16mm – 4lb
- 0.18mm – 4.6lb
- 0.20mm – 5.1lb
- 0.22mm – 5.8lb
- 0.25mm – 7lb
- 0.30mm – 10lb
There are currently no reviews of this product, why not be the first to write one?
To write a review, please log in to your account.
No account? No problem - you can register here.