Drennan Specialist Umbrella
The Specialist Umbrella is available in 44” (110cm) & 50” (125cm) in dark olive green. Each umbrella is covered in a tough, durable, rot-proof material with taped seams to keep out the elements.
It features an extra strong adjustable centre pole with screw point, fibreglass ribs with a shallow central boss to increase head room and includes a three-position angle tilt mechanism.
Securing rings on the back of the umbrella enable it to pegged down in windy conditions & two side ribs have a threaded attachment for banksticks, so the centre pole can be removed for maximum space and coverage.
Two velcro attachments are also included for securing your rods and each umbrella is supplied in its own drawstring bag with two ground pegs and 3m guy rope.
The 44” weighs 2.54kg and the 50” weighs 2.8kg (excluding pegs & bag).
- Dark Olive Green
- Extra strong adjustable centre pole with screw point
- Machined brass angle tilt mechanism
- Three-position angle-tilt
- Durable fibreglass spokes
- Securing rings
- Bankstick compatible - not included
- 44in model weighs 2.54kg (excluding bag and pegs)
- 50in model weighs 2.8kg (excluding bag and pegs)
- Two ground pegs
- 3m adjustable umbrella cord
- PU coated drawstring bag