Drennan Carp 5 Pole Floats
Its slim body aids bite detection and offers little resistance while the 0.6mm wire stem keeps the float supremely stable. Click here for more:
Its slim body aids bite detection and offers little resistance while the 0.6mm wire stem keeps the float supremely stable.
A 1.5mm hollow Glow Tip works well with a multitude of hook baits, including maggots, casters, pellets, corn and worms. The tip is also securely bonded into the body and further reinforced with a strengthening spigot.
A black stainless steel spring eye adds further durability and this is double wound to prevent the line getting trapped or pinched.
As with all the current Drennan pole floats the Carp 5 is built and hand assembled in our own factories and finished with a special acrylic paint that makes it super tough and very difficult to mark.
This float will cope equally well with open water, shallow margins and island swims.
It is also available in no fewer than 10 sizes, from 0.1g right up to 1.5g.
The Carp 5 really is an extremely adaptable design that will cover a variety of depths, baits, methods and species.
- Highly buoyant balsa body
- Super-tough acrylic paint finish
- Black stainless steel spring eye
- 0.6mm stainless steel stem
- 1.5mm hollow Glow Tip
- Red, orange and yellow tips
- Tips strengthened with a spigot
- Concentric construction
- Hand built and assembled in Drennan’s own factories
- 0.1g, 0.2g, 0.3g, 0.4g, 0.5g, 0.6g, 0.8g, 1g, 1.25g and 1.5g sizes