Drennan Carp 7 Pole Floats
Featuring a specially banded tip, plus a wire stem for extra stability - ideal for stillwaters and slow moving venues, and for presenting a multitude of hook baits.
The Drennan Carp 7 features a specially banded tip, plus a wire stem for extra stability.
The banded tip really helps with spotting shy bites and lift bites and is available as either red-black-yellow or yellow-black-yellow. The special Glow Tip paint finish also increases visibility in mixed or low light conditions.
The slim, elongated rugby ball shape makes it ideal for stillwaters and slow moving venues. A hollow 1.5mm tip, combined with a 0.6mm wire stem, gives the float excellent buoyancy and stability.
The Carp 7 can be successfully used to present a multitude of hook baits, including maggots, casters, pellets, sweetcorn, punched bread and worms. As with the rest of the Carp family, it features a super tough acrylic paint finish and Drennan's unique black stainless steel spring eyes. The Carp 7 copes especially well in deep venues and is excellent when you need to combat surface drift and undertow.
It is available in nine sizes from 0.2g right up to 1.5g.
- Highly buoyant balsa body
- Super-tough acrylic paint finish
- Black stainless steel spring eye
- Hollow 1.5mm tip
- Special banded tips for improved bite detection
- Ultra bright Glow Tips
- Tips strengthened with a spigot
- 0.6mm stainless steel stem
- Concentric construction
- Hand built and assembled in Drennan’s own factories
- 9 sizes: 0.2g, 0.3g, 0.4g, 0.5g, 0.6g, 0.8g, 1g, 1.25g, 1.5g