Empty shopping list
Drennan Ultralight 9' - 10' Mini Feeder Rod
The Ultralight Mini Feeder can be used at either 9ft (2.74m) or 10ft (3.05m) and is ideal for short-range bomb and light feeder fishing.
This is the little brother to Drennan’s best-selling Ultralight Bomb & Feeder 10ft/11ft model.
Two top sections are supplied, each with a permanently spliced carbon quivertip. These are 3/4oz and 1oz test curves for optimum sensitivity and bite detection.
The full cork handle with screw-lock Fuji reel seat securely accommodates the two push-in intermediate sections supplied. This clever facility means the rod can be conveniently switched from its 9ft length to 10ft, or vice versa, without actually having to break the rod down and rethread it.
At both lengths this rod is perfect for shy biting roach, perch and skimmers throughout the year. It is also a good choice for targeting F1s and small carp in the winter. The light through action absorbs every lunge and enables you to fish with light hooklengths right down to 1lb (0.08mm) with confidence. At its shortest length it is a particularly useful tool for narrow canals, streams and snake-type lakes.
The Ultralight Mini Feeder can also be effectively fished over the top of a pole swim on windy days. The Ultralight Mini Feeder excels when you require finesse and optimum bite detection at short range.
- Suitable for bombs and small feeders up to 30g
- Ideal for silverfish
- Also suitable for F1s and small carp in winter
- Full cork handle
- Fuji DPS reel seat
- Twin top sections
- Spliced 3/4oz and 1oz quivertips
- Two push-in intermediate sections
- Length can be swapped without rethreading
- 9ft (2.74m) for up to 25m
- 10ft (3.05m) for up to 30m
- Best with reel lines of 2½lb to 5lb (1.1kg to 2.3kg)
- Hooklengths from 1lb to 4lb (0.08mm to 0.16mm)
- Folds conveniently into two for transportation
There are currently no reviews of this product, why not be the first to write one?
To write a review, please log in to your account.
No account? No problem - you can register here.