Empty shopping list
Gardner GT-HD 'High Definition' Monofilament - Buy Today
Made with a unique high grade copolymer formula using cutting edge manufacturing processes to give the line reduced stretch and a crisp feel without compromising the other key characteristics.
All new GT-HD is manufactured exclusively for Gardner Tackle with a unique high grade copolymer formula using cutting edge manufacturing processes to give the line reduced stretch and a crisp feel without compromising the other key characteristics.
After all, why develop a line that offers exceptional feel if it doesn’t retain the high knot strength, great abrasion resistance, fast sinking and a lovely smooth supple feel that anglers want. By developing a main line that brings together all of these features ‘GT-HD’ sets a new benchmark in performance copolymer main lines. Finally, by manufacturing GT-HD in a awesome low-viz colour Gardner have created a line that simply outperforms other low stretch lines in every way.
- Reduced stretch offers excellent feedback to the rod tip when feeling the lead down and gives improved/enhanced bite indication at long range.
- Smooth finish and supple feel offers superior casting performance.
- GT-HD is formulated to sink quickly and settle flush to the lake bed.
- This line has exceptionally high knot strength and high abrasion resistance.
- Low-Viz Green colour gives superb camouflage whether you are fishing slack or tight lines.
- For optimum performance Gardner recommend a Palomar knot with GT-HD (though Grinner and Fig.8 loops will still exceed stated breaking strain).
*It is recommend spooling up GT-HD with the label facing upwards (line coming off anti-clockwise) and periodically checking for line twist for the best possible results.
GT-HD is supplied on 1/4lb bulk spools and is available in the following breaking strains:
There are currently no reviews of this product, why not be the first to write one?
To write a review, please log in to your account.
No account? No problem - you can register here.