Empty shopping list
Drennan Red Range 10' Method Feeder Rod
All the fish playing qualities of the 11ft Method Feeder, but the shorter 10ft (3.05m) length makes it useful for confined swims & also enables you to bring fish closer to the bank for ease of netting.
It has all the fish playing qualities of the 11ft Method Feeder, but the shorter 10ft (3.05m) length makes it more useful for confined swims and also enables you to bring fish closer to the bank for ease of netting.
The 10ft Method Feeder is more powerful than the Red Range 10ft Carp Feeder and perfectly at home casting large feeders and Method Feeders up to 45g accurately. It will comfortably handle ranges of up to 40 metres.
Its progressive through action absorbs sudden lunges and reduces the chance of hook pulls, allowing you to play quality fish with confidence.
The blank is finished in Drennan’s trademark Red Range burgundy with a cork and duplon handle, a screw-down reel seat and a neat keeper ring. Although designed for commercial fisheries, this rod would also not be out of place for targeting quality fish on small rivers and streams.
- 10ft (3.05m)
- Ideal reel lines 6lb (2.7kg) to 10lb (4.5kg)
- Ideal hooklengths 4lb (0.16mm) to 8lb (0.23mm)
- Perfect for feeders, bombs and Method Feeders
- Best suited to ranges up to 40m
- 3oz and 4oz slow taper glass Feeder Tips
- Compatible with all standard Drennan Feeder Tips
- Cork and duplon handle
- Screw-down reel seat
- Hook keeper ring
- Convenient two-piece construction
- For bream, tench, F1s and match-sized carp to 10lb+
- Supplied in a nylon bag
There are currently no reviews of this product, why not be the first to write one?
To write a review, please log in to your account.
No account? No problem - you can register here.